- Means developing a long-term fulfilling relationship with a child from the ‘roof of the world’.
- Means offering a child a chance to grow up in good health.
- Means providing access to education and life in decent sanitary conditions.
- Means that the child you sponsor will have access to the basic fundamental rights that should be available to all children: housing, food, health and education.
Becoming a sponsor
Support a project
The projects that are supported are those that seek to improve the living environment of the children and adolescents of Children of Sagarmatha.
Some of the things they improve:
- Housing conditions (kitchen, façade, interior yard)
- Personal comfort (clothes, individual lockers)
- Learning aids (computers, school books,...)
Make a donation
- Sponsor the Sagarmatha center
- Making a bequest
- Pashminas from Nepal